Meet Our Dedicated Team
Our entire team of professionals at Lile Bunar, D.D.S. are passionate about maintaining the highest levels of accreditation and pursuing ongoing education, staying abreast with the latest trends in dentistry.
Lile BunarDoctor of Dental Surgery
Dr. Bunar lives in Irvine with her beloved miniature Dachshund, Oscar. Her hobbies include cooking, reading, playing the piano, decorating her home and office. Dr. Bunar speaks Georgian and Russian.
Education and Experience
- Moscow Stomotological Institute of Dentistry, 1989
- Internship Pediatric Dentistry, 1989-1990
- California State Board License, 1995
- Sterngold Implamed’s Implant Prosthetics,1998
- Private Practice Los Angeles California, 1995-2005
- Associate Dentist Robert F. Murray, DDS Aliso Viejo California, 2005-2007
- Private Practice Rancho Santa Margarita California, 2007 to Present
- Comprehensive Esthetic Residency, 2003-2004
- Esthetic Professional Advanced Occlusion Residency, 2006-2007
- Masters of Laser Dentistry, 2008
- White Cap Institute-Advanced Dental Education & Implantology, 2008
- Comprehensive Implant Training, 2014
- Kois Center
- Academy of General Dentistry, 2007
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Advanced Restorative Institute, 2011
- Member of AHMA-American Holistic Medical Assosiation
- Member of Orange County Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Areas of Expertise
- Laser Dentistry
- Implant Restorations
- Children’s Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
Sabrina AkansTreatment Coordinator
I received my BS in dental hygiene from Loma Linda University in 2013. I have over 5 years experience working with a periodontist as well as general and cosmetic dentists. Working for Dr Bunar provides the perfect environment to deliver the best possible care. I love keeping up with the latest in dental research, new procedures and hygiene products to better serve you. In my free time I enjoy hiking with my husband, cooking, painting and spending time with my 3 cats and sun conure.
Yuliya FilipenkoDental Assistant
I’ve been working with Dr. Bunar since 2016, but have over 10 years experience in the dental field. Currently I am attending university to obtain my doctorate in dentistry while working as a dental assistant to expand my knowledge. Working for Dr.Bunar is gratifying because she cares truly cares for her patients while giving each and every patient the same high quality care they deserve. I have a wonderful husband and two loving kids who I enjoy spending my free time with.
I have been working as a Registered Dental Hygienist since 2003. I graduated from Cypress College. I love working for Doctor Bunar because she provides the best quality dentistry and cares about her patients health. I enjoy my career a lot because I feel I am doing something that positively affects people’s health. I have two daghters, 8 and 6 years old and I enjoy spending time with them. I love traveling, cooking and reading.